By Preeti Goswami In Recruitment 02 June 2020
Understanding of Interview Process
After working for many years with qSEAp, as a HR professional; I believe, I am the best candidate to write and share my opinion about expectations of qSEAp management and answer to some common queries of candidates, while applying for employment in Qseap.
Once we are done with our graduation, the hunt for the dream job begins. Some people might choose to go for higher studies after gaining some experience in the domain of their choice.
I have tried to give answer of such questions in this article, I hope this will help candidates to know qSEAp better and choose whether qSEAp is the right company for them or not.
The first few things that comes to our mind before applying for the job in any company are. How to apply? Interview process? Work environment etc…
About the Company qSEAp is a CERT-IN Empanelled and ISO 27001 certified company established in 2011 with the current team strength of 200+, purely focusing on Information security services.
qSEAp always believes in quality rather than quantity.
- Qseap not only gives opportunity to experienced candidates but also gives a launch pad for newcomers, who want to start their career in cyber security domain and are passionate about it.
- We believe in quality training and arrange frequent back to school training program for our consultants. It makes them aware about the current and ongoing cyber-attack in the industry and hence provide an opportunity to learn new testing tools, methods.
- We always give chance to work on challenging projects and platforms, so that consultant get a chance to upgrade their skillset and judge self-ability.
- Supportive and encouraging management team always help consultants to grow / groom their skills in right direction.
Every Consultant gets a chance to work with different project and their interest areas. . The projects are allocated as per the candidate’s interest, knowledge, and ability.
How to Apply?
We always post about job openings in qSEAp web site careers page, LinkedIn pages and various job portals (Null Job, Indeed, Fresher world etc) from where you get to know about the current job vacancies. Please remember that:
- While applying in qSEAp you need to share your Profile in our email address i.e firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You may follow us on our LinkedIn page for more updates of upcoming and ongoing job openings.
Ok, let me tell you why qSEAp???I joined qSEAp as a fresher HR professional. Management supported and encouraged me to work hard, guided me in right direction and today I hold a crucial position in qSEAp.
Being a fresher, we always need a chance to get our dream job or to get an opportunity to enter in it. But sometimes it becomes exceedingly difficult to find it without any Job experience.
If you are passionate in “Information Security Field” then qSEAp is a right place to kick start your career.
Even if you are a Network engineer, Software developer, Desktop engineer, System administrator and looking to change your domain to Information security, you need to try qSEAp, as we are giving opportunity to such professionals. The only requirement is a good aptitude and attitude, rest all the required knowledge will be imparted through the basic and advance training programs of qSEAp.
You can also check qSEAp google review to find the answer why qSEAp
Interview process in qSEAp
while applying in company every candidate would like to know the interview process, sometimes its happens due to lack of interview process knowledge it becomes stumbling block, but here you can find qSEAp’s 4 step interview process for “Security Consultant”
- Written Test – We conduct the written test which is basically to understand your aptitude skills, your thought process and basic technical knowledge. It is not that tough and not so easy to crack; one must possess a good presence of mind and a little practice. This is the 1st filtration we do and shortlist the candidate for further process.
- HR Round – HR interview round is to judge your personality, your strengths, your weaknesses, your capability to handle the role, to check your background, and to understand if you are the right fit for this job. If HR gives a green flag, then you are shortlisted for further round.
- Technical Round – This is the face to face interview round, where your technical knowledge will be examined with respect to the job role. Interviewer identifies the perfect match for the role and forwards them to Final Round.
- Final Round – Few selected candidates only reach in Final Round which is conducted by our Directors. This round is the final stage of interview where a candidate gets selected for the position.
How to be perfect Candidates?
To be a perfect candidate is not easy but let me tell you it is not that difficult. You just need to be……
- Be creative
- Ready to accept challenges
- Describe your idea & goal
- Speak what you know
- Be honest towards your Statements
- Candidates should Bring Ideas to the Table: – It’s great when a candidate has a track record of success, but they also need to be proactive and get their suggestions to us.
- Communicate Quickly and Clearly: – Express your ideas, knowledge and deliver with a positive attitude because in today’s era communication plays a vital role to deliver our message and information to another person. With good communication and command over language you will be able to coordinate with your team members and with the project manager
- Enthusiasm of candidate: – It is not just about what a candidate says — it’s about how you express it. The right candidate should be just as interested in our company as our company is in you and shows enthusiasm in your body language and excitement in your voice.
- You should always have an out of the box thinking, good aptitude and positive attitude.
If you think you are passionate in information security domain as a career, then qSEAp is a best place for you. Good Luck